What Are The Chances -pg111529883218

5 Replies
please help - May 5

i had my period on 20th april and i had s_x twice on the 3rd of may what are the chances that i could be pregnant

. - May 5

I would say that your chances are very good that you could be pregnant. Just all depends on how easy it is for you to get prego and if everything is working ok.

please help - May 5

if im stressed or i have to pick kids up would that affect the sperm meeting the egg

. - May 5

I would say that the sperm are very smart and they know where to go. I wasn't trying to get pregnant didn't want to get pregnant. At the time I got pregnant i was under the most stress I had ever been in my life. Still got pregnant! lol Do you want to get pregnant?

tehProgamer - May 5

so a__suming that ur 1st day was april 20, 2005, if you had s_x on may 3 (2 days ago) then it should be the 13th day of your cycle... it is said that sperm lives for 3 days inside you (5-7 on some cases), an egg cell lives 12-24 hours. so if you ovulated on your 16th day (which means u have a 30 day cycle) then there really is a very high chance that oyu will get pregnant... ***BUT*** if your cycle is at least 31 days then that means that the sperm will die (and dissolve) before it meets the egg. but let's say that his sperm is oneof thoe SUPER SPERMS out there that lives for 7 days then having a cycle of 35 days or more will be of no worries for you... keep us informed on the developments ok? ^_<

please help - May 5

my cycles are about 30 days i do want to get pregnant but im scared that if i keep getting stressed that i wont be able to get pregnant

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?