What Are The Odds -pg112119397318

8 Replies
Hopeful - July 12

Can you die from heartburn? I've got it so bad, have for the past 3 months. I'm just hoping that I die soon, if its possible. Anyone else hoping for the same outcome?

chelsey - July 12

thats soo funny, but I totally know what you mean! Heartburn is a killer! Nothing works for me, so good luck to you, and let me know if anything helps!

Holly - July 13

I know how you feel too! This is going to sound discusting and it is, The ONLY thing that worked for me was taking a teaspoon of baking soda. After you have heartburn that bad you will try anything. In my case I did and it worked. Try it, mabee it will work for you! Good Luck!

Belle - July 13

My husband had me try the baking soda and it didn't work for me and it was soooo nasty!!! I have read on some posts that drs. are giving zantac for heartburn, so maybe ask ur dr. Good luck!

randi - July 13

my mom has heart burn so bad she thought she was having a heart atach and went to the hospitial

christy - July 13

When i was pregnant w/ my daughter in 98/99 my dr let me take zantac during my last trimester. I had acid reflux sooooo bad. I bought the over the counter zantac. I think it was 75 mg and I took it morning and night. It really helped. Call your doctor and check, by now you may be able to take the stronger stuff.

Shane - July 13

I have reflux to the point that I almost need to throw up at night! I was on prilos_x and zantac, both quit working. Ask your doctor for Protonix, this is the only thing that works for me! Everyone in my family has switched to this medication and it is safe to use during pregnancy.

Shane - July 13

Prilos_x (funny!) You can tell where my mind is at....I meant Prilosec

Lynn - July 13

Tums in the Berry Flavor is Great!! Works for me

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?