What Do I Do Now -pg110052430911

2 Replies
anon - November 15

I've missed my period.... due 7th of November. I have done a test and it had a feint blue line. I've had problems with ruptured ovarian cysts in last couple of months and have an ultra sound scheduled for 2nd Dec to see what has happened to last cyst. does anyone know if the pregnancy will show up on this scan. should I consult my doctor now or give it another couple of weeks and do another test?

Christine - November 15

If indeed you are pregnant it should most definately show up on the scan in Dec...you would be somewhere in your second month...I would consult my doc now though...they can do a blood test to find out...and if you are you should start taking your prenatal vitamins asap...also...I had a problem with a cyst in the beginning of my pregnancy...had to have an operation...this is something they would want to know from the beginning so they can keep an eye on it...during pregnancy they can grow....and grow...good luck.

sarah - November 15

thanks for your response christine. Still getting my head round things at the moment. Still kinda feel its not real!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?