What Does Baby Moving Feel Like -pg113434168118

6 Replies
Sue - December 11

Can your baby moving be just like a twitch and only felt once maybe twice a day. I'm a little over 17 weeks and I'm trying to figure out if I'm feeling the baby or just imagining this. What does it feel like at first?

anita - December 11

yes, congratulations! it can also feel like gas. later on, as the baby gets stronger, you'll start to feel twisting and turning too. at 26wks, sometimes the baby moving reminds me of having stomach convulsions.

kate - December 11

to me, it always felt that early on like a little goldfish swimming around and bumping into the sides - real faint and fluttery. and very low.

Lynne - December 11

Yes flutters is a good descriptive word for it. Or you could call it little pops like popcorn popping in your tummy. I loved that feeling!

jb - December 11

I definitely would describe the first movements as a twich. Thats what they felt like to me anyway, they were very low and happened a few times in the same place. I would say thats its your baby you are feeling.

Jamie - December 12

It was kinda like being tickled on the inside.

Sue - December 12

Thanks for all your responses! I guess it must be the baby. I'm so excited now I feel like I can tell people I'm feeling baby move now! I'm so happy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?