What Is Wrong With Me -pg109991031327

1 Replies
Anonymous - November 8

Me and my boyfriend are trying to get pregnant I have all the signs and symptoms. Last time I had my period it only lasted three days and it wasn't regular and it was pink in color. I am also having morning sickness that lasts all day long and I am lighthead and I am having major back pain and gaining weight in my stomach and I am really tired and moody and my chest hurts. I also have major headaches. I have already had two misscarriages in my life one when I was four months pregnant and one when I was only like a month. This time I took a HPT and it was negative could they not be accurate? I am also still really scared if I am I could loose this baby is there something wrong with me? Could I not be made for carring a baby? Could I have a tilted pelvis? I need some advice please

claire - November 8

i have also lost a baby and am now pregnant again, they say you can 10 misscarrages and still go on to have a full pregnancy. if you go to the doctor as soon as they will help you and give you professional advice. but please dont stress, you will only make yourself feel worse. lots of people have miscarriages and not know the reason why so dont blame yourself, it might not have been the right time for you. i hope evevything goes well.x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?