What Should I Do -pg117165395765

3 Replies
sexy_n_sweet - February 16

ok so I had s_x 2 days ago on Valentines day. And I just started my period today. I dont understand that whole menstrual cycle thing. So what are my chances on getting pregnant if I decide not to get the morning after pill?

tryin44 - February 16

Well pregnancy is always possible when having unprotected s_x but the fact you started your period two days after is good. You were past your ovulation stage for this cycle. I would say very slim to none. I wouldn't stress about it as long as you know it is your period.

kimberly - February 16

I agree you have you period therefore you are already past O for this month. A women with a regular cycle ovulates around day 14 of her cycle. Start counting the 1st day of actual flow. So you will not ovulate again for another 12 days or so. You should be safe this time around. But, of course you should use protection from here on out.

kimberly - February 16

Sorry you will ovulate about 13 days from today, also wanted to add that sperm can live for 3 to 5 days and has even been known to live for 7 days inside the women. So it is not a good idea to just count days and just a__sume you are not fertile.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion