When Did I Conceive -pg112963633118

1 Replies
Tiana - October 18

Dear Readers- Hello, well this is how it goes, my husband and I first had s_xual intercourse on July 2nd,2005... well the whole weekend we did, the 2nd,3rd,and the 4th! A week later he started to tell me he thought I was pregnant, so I took a home test and it came back negative. On around July 8th-10th I started my period which only lasted 4 days but it was VERY heavy...... so of course I thought it was normal. We were married on July 22nd and that night we also had s_xual intercourse Then on August 4th I took another home test and it came back positive! So I went to the doctor and they told me on August 4th that I was 3 weeks pregnant..... my due date is April 14th 2006. And what I am trying to figure out is when did I conceive?? Everyone I talk to says that the dates don't match up right and that my husband can't be the father.... anyone got advice??

mine added up right - October 18

I had my last period on or around June 11th. Looks like you had yours around the same time a month later, in July. I'm due March 21st. And everyone KNOWS my husband is the father. You're due almost a month after. I conceived around June 21st. So it looks like you conceived around July 14th or 22nd. Looks like it adds up right to me.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion