When Was My Baby Concieved Pg1245958844

4 Replies
[email protected] - June 25

the doc said i was 19 weeks and then i went to my first ultrasound they said 22 weeks. i want to know when was my baby concieved?

binx18 - July 1

Well, usually, if your cycle is normal, then you probably conceived about 12-14 days from your last menstrual period.

mary2009 - July 1

well i went to see my 37week appt today tomorrow will be 38week of pregnancy... and the doctor told me that the baby boy head is down and im still 1cm.... it that good or bad???? anybody help.... thanks

binx18 - July 1

Well that is good! The baby is getting into position for birth. It could happen tomorrow, or it could happen in two weeks. It's sort of a waiting game at this point, but it's good that the baby's head is down:)

Grandpa Viv - July 1

Does the beginning of February sound right? The doc would have dated the pregnancy by what you told was the first day of your last good period, and conecption would have been 2 weeks after that. The ultrasound is considered accurate within a few days if done in the first trimester, but by 22 weeks a bigger-than-normal baby could be estimated wrong. Does that help - ppowb.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?