Who Is The Father -pg110806350818

4 Replies
Tina - February 10

I'm in deep. My last period was on Jan14th making my ovulation day about the 28th. I had unprotected pull out s_x with guy #1 on Jan 18+25. Then I had s_x with guy #2 on Jan 26 with a condom and on Feb 2nd. Who do you think the father is? I took 3 pregnancy tests, all had 2 lines, even though very light. I am early. Please respond. I'm lost.

hey - February 10

well...first do u know if the condom busted....i think guy #1 maybe the father although its too hard to tell, when there were two guys involved in the same time frame...well wish u luck

Tracey - February 10

I would think that guy #1 has a better shot at being the father. There was no protection used and you could have ovulated anywhere during that general timeframe. Unfortunately, without a paternity test, there's no way to know for sure.

KM - February 10

Your best bet is for the doc to do a pelvic exam, get a rough estimate of the size of the fetus, see if it corresponds with your LMP, and dates of most likely conception, then an ultrasound will be done which can give you a more acurate idea, although being so close together you cant exactly say 100%. I think even a profile, (more detailed ultrasound) could help a bit more.The condom could have had a hole or something..but since you used one, you decreased your chances of a pregnancy. So most likely number one IMO, but there's still a chance that it's number two. you'll just have to do a paternity test after its born

to tina - February 10

you will just have to tell them both that either of them could be,just admait to them you've been a s___t,and wait for a paternity teast!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion