Who Is The Father -pg113192739118

8 Replies
pp - November 13

would I more likely be pregnant by the guy that came in me or the guy that pulled out and didn't come in me????

the one - November 13

who came in u.

sam - November 13

It depends where you were in your cycle when it happened. Unless you were having a threesome and it happened right after each other. Then it would be the guy who came in you.

I'd say either - November 13

My husband pulled out everytime, and now I'm pregnant.

shelly - November 14

shouldnt of slept with two different guys, now you have to pay the price! I read your other post. you slept with one on the 3rd and the 7th right? thats too close together to tell. I bet your thinking the guy who came in you is the father, but as i know my dh did the same, and now im 7 mo. preg. good luck and dont do it again!

shelly - November 14

did the same, meaning he pulled out.

ally - November 14

it would more than likely be the guy the came inside you cause i used to use withdrawl as contraception, altho not recommended it worked for me, i thought i had a troublesome life, no offence but i would hate to live not knowing who the father is, its funny cause if i did have an affair my babys dad is olive with hazel eyes and she is white like a ghost with blue eyes so its amazing really that if i slept with the blonde postman the baby still belongs to the olive latino haha

CEM - November 14

The only way to tell for sure is to get a DNA test. It could be either man. My husband has come in me before and I haven't gotten pregnant. He's also pulled out and gotten me pregnant. It also depends where you are at in your cycle. Good luck. :)

pp - November 14

Just to let everyone know- I am single and the guy pulled out long before he came, and plus I told him to wear a condom and he had been - then he was sneaky and took it off and I didn't realize it, and as soon as I did he pulled out.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?