Working From Home -pg116861525120

4 Replies
ashleyb0827 - January 12

I would like to do this, but I have no idea what to do besides the basic, watching other kids in your house. I'm not sure I want to do that (I haven't decided ... I worked at a daycare for 3 years ... and loved it, but I don't know if I want to do it at home with my own child) Anyway ... I've looked online, and I'm not sure what I can or can not trust (especially when some of them require you to pay them first) Does anyone work from home? or does anyone have any suggestions? anything?? Thank you!!

sahmof3 - January 12

Sorry. I don't have an answer, but I'm interested to see responses, too. I have three of my own, so I definitely don't want anymore kids to watch here lol, but I would love to work from home.

savy - January 12

My current employer is letting me work from home starting in June. I am a Landscape Designer, so I do a lot of work with the computer (autocad). The plan is that I will come in for 1-2 hours in the morning mon-fri to get my work as well as get any questions answered about what is expected for that day/week. My bf will stay with the baby during that time, then I will come home and do my work there. My bf and I are setting up office space so we can both do work from home. He owns/works for a non-profit business, so you might want to look into non-profit businesses in you area that would be willing to let you do research/data entry or other computer related work from your house. Good luck!

c_baer19 - January 12

I work from home and have before I was pregnant - I am a medical transcriptionist. It's very flexible because you can do it any time of the day, as long as you have all the files back to the doctor by the morning, and it is all online on the computer. It is a lot of typing, though, so if you aren't very good at typing it might not be for you. Also, it's usually a 2-year course to get a degree in it, there is a lot of medical terminology and diseases to learn.

notquitesure - January 14

Iwork at home on the internet and i love it there are a lot of different places online you can work for like for people with kids there is discovery toys--i think thats what its called my friend does this it is online and catalogue and she loves because she tests all the toys with her kids so she can honestly say if it is a popular toy.. just remeber to do your research and find something that suits you Good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?