Worried-pg113451836318

5 Replies
lia0702 - December 13

Ok...My last cycle was Nov 11 2005....it is now Dec 13 and i have not gotten my cycle.....I am s_xually active...and I have pregnancy syptoms...fatigue...swollen br___ts...headaches...and cramping in my stomach...but home tests are coming back negative...is it too soon to test?....i am also worried something might be wrong...I have had 1 successful preganancy in 2003 and then in 2004 had a miscarriage...please someone help...i need to know if i am....

Steph - December 13

According to my doctor, you are technically not late until you are more than five days past getting your period. I would wait a few more days and if you have not started, take another test. If you continue to get negative tests, I would call your doc's office and have them get you in for a blood test. Good luck to you.

Rhonda - December 13

We cant tell you if you are pregnant or not! go to your doctor or a hospital and have them to do a blood test.we aint physics therefore we know nothing more than you do.after all no one knows there bodies like ourselves.

Lin - December 14

I'm not physics either (wink, wink), but I am a physicist, and I still can't tell you whether or not you're pregnant. If you're late for your period already, then the test will likely be accurate. Take one.

robyn - December 15

The things your talking about don't nescessarily mean pregnancy. I had all the symptoms you are talking about including really sore bbs. I had missed 2 weeks of pills and thought I could be pregnant. I was really dissapointed when I found out I wasn't, but because the way my body was acting I finally went and got a blood test. They are far more acurate and the peace of mind is so worth it. I didn't even know that I wanted another baby until I thought I was pregnant, and my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find out we both did! Let me know what you find out!

Jill - December 15

Why yes! I can confidently say you are indeed pregnant! Congrats, send out the announcements, start shopping for maternity clothes, and clean out that spare bedroom. So exciting to be the one to break the news to you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?