Worried-pg117111032776

5 Replies
Lina - February 10

Hi Everyone, I barely have any pregnancy symptoms. I heard that pregnant woman need to go pee more often in the first trimester, but this is just not the case for me. Only if I drink a lot. Is this normal...I guess I am wondering if my baby is growing....may sound silly, but I am a bit worried about this.

Lina - February 10

Perhaps I am just not drinking enough? Did you guys drink a lot of water? I do notice that I am thirstier than usual and retain a lot of water in the morning.

sahmof3 - February 10

Apart from mild m/s starting at about 7 weeks, I had no other pregnancy symptoms with my oldest. I didn't find that I had to pee more until my 3rd trimester. Your baby is probably fine. Enjoy the comfort while it lasts lol ;-)

DownbutnotOUT - February 10

I have a baby book given to me by my maternity clinic and your suppose to be at least 3 times a day in the first tri, if not your suppose to see your dr. Hope that helps.

DUESEPTEMBER28TH - February 13

I AM 8 WKS AND I PEE LIKE EVERY 2 HOURS AND IT'S SICKING AT NIGHT...I DRINK ENOUGH TO STAY HYDRATED.

Kime - February 13

Well i am 20 weeks pregnant and it just got to the point were i pee all the time. I didn't have a problem with it b4 but now that my baby is about 10 inches long it stays on my bladder all the time....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?