Yeast Infection-pg112897022918

4 Replies
L - October 10

I'm lucky and this is the first yeast infection I have ever had. Does anyone know if it is O.K. to use the regular over the counter treatments while pregnant. I'm 25 wks along. Please help this is getting very uncomfortable.

MJM - October 10

I have heard that as long as you are past your 12 wk point you can use the over the counter stuff.

c - October 10

i would give your doctor a call, just to double check

Em - October 10

I have had yeast infection, after yeast infection, after yeast infection. I feel like a walking yeast infection! My doctor has okayed Monistat (although she recommends the 7 day to get more effectiveness) instead of the 3 day, and she tells me to either use no applicator or only push it half way in. Also, recently, I went to the natural foods section of my grocery department and bought acidipholous pills (the healthy bacteria found in yogurt.) That too was okayed by doctor and seems to be helping...(monistat is not always effective for me!) I am 21 weeks and forgot what it is like to not have a yeast infection!

L - October 10

I would call your Dr because what they like you to do is have you come in for an appointment and check you just to make sure its a yeast infection and not a bacterial infection or whatever. Anyways my dr said its fine to use the over the counter medicine. I just used a 3 day treatment

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?