Yeast Infections -pg113111553118

2 Replies
K - November 4

Can you get a yeast infection when your pregnant? Can you use regular medicines? Is it bas for the baby?

Janice - November 4

Yes it is VERY common to get yeast infections when your preggo. women tend to be moist down stairs in stages of pregnancys. I think you should talk to your doctor so he can check it out and make sure its not anything else. Im not sure about the over the counter stuff, my doc writes me perscriptions for the cream. good luck to you.

to k - November 7

hi there, yes, yeast infections are SOOOOOO common in pregnancy. If you are unkeen on creams or meds try using natural yoghurt (not flavoured). It works wonders. I usually put it on a tampon but i wouldnt do that during preg. Try some on your middle finger and insert it as far as comfortable and rub around the sore/itching parts. The relief is amazing. I take yeast infections constantly around period time and have tried everything. Drinking pro-biotic yoghurt drinks are also great. Too much dairy produce can make it worse so maybe cut down on milk, cheese etc til infection clears. Hope this helps!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?