New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
honest guy - November 3rd, 2005 4:11 AM

I am going to say this in here, and in EVERY forum. because i have seen it been asked by SO MANY people. and i will say it in big letters so you all see it PRE-CUM CAN GET YOU PREGNANT. I myself got a girl pregnant when we were practising the "pull out" method. To all girls, if you dont want to get pregnant then use a condom, make the guy use it, and go on birth control or just do not have sex. to all the guys, i know it feels that little bit better without a condom, but in the end its the same. So use a condom, lessen the risk of an unwanted baby and any STD's/ I believe that BOTH parties should be pro-active when it comes to birth control if a child is not wanted.

Hey.. - November 3rd, 2005 12:16 PM

Um, Honest Guy.... anyone that took Junior High health class should know that pre-cum is just full of sperm.... and I don't know any educated person ( educated, like attended any school after the age of 15) who actually thinks this method of "birth control" ( what a joke) would actually work...

Jennifer - November 3rd, 2005 2:20 PM

Yeah, I should know... the first time I got pregnant was with the "pull-out method." Proof positive that it doesn't work. (Not that we were totally expecting it not to.) and "Hey.." you'd be surprised at the number of people who think this method works.

hey... - November 3rd, 2005 7:18 PM

but what was their age and mentality? I mean, no adult would think this was a good idea... it doesn't take much thought to figure out...

honest guy - November 3rd, 2005 8:49 PM

i know that, i was only young, and my msg was aimed at the younger teenagers who keep on posting about pre-cum etc on these forums. i was just tryin to share some advice.

honest guy - November 3rd, 2005 8:50 PM

i know that, i was only young, and my msg was aimed at the younger teenagers who keep on posting about pre-cum etc on these forums, and people are giving answers such as "scientific proof that pre-cum contains NO sperm". i was just tryin to share some advice for the younger generation of readers on here.

To honest guy - November 11th, 2005 2:44 PM

Have you actually researched this lately?

honest guy - November 12th, 2005 2:09 AM

how much research do i need to do, i know for a fact that i now have a beautiful little daughter from "pulling" out

to honest guy - November 13th, 2005 10:50 AM

But are you absolutely certain you pulled out in time?

Hey you... - November 13th, 2005 7:49 PM

"to Honest Guy" you are mistaken in your beliefs. I HAVE researched the whole "pull-out" theory. Although the sperm count in pre-cum is low, it is still present.

Honest guy - November 13th, 2005 9:00 PM

yes i am sure considering it was about 2 minutes prior to climax... To "Hey you... " thanks for ur back up!!

Jennifer - November 14th, 2005 4:31 PM

A few guys I've talked to said that they slip all the way through sex. So no, pulling out isn't very effective, even if you do pull out plenty early.

Listen people - November 14th, 2005 5:21 PM

He is right! Why on earth would you attack him for giving good sound advice!? And yes, there are adults on this site that aren't aware of this and it is asked very often if pre cum or the pull out method can result in pregnancy. So, get over it people!!

Um.... - November 14th, 2005 6:54 PM

No one attacked him..... what are you talking about?

Just sharing ALL the info - November 22nd, 2005 5:19 AM

There are recent studies that say that sperm only exists in precum if the man has ejaculated recently and not urinated between then and the time he puts it in. I wouldn't risk it if I definitely didn't want to get pregnant, just in case, but the research out there, because of the most recent findings, is controversial. These same studies hypothesize that not pulling out in time is why the withdrawal method is so disastrous. Just giving you the whole picture.

Just sharing... - November 22nd, 2005 5:24 AM

Um... and I'm quite educated. Beyond a bachelor's degree. It's really about being able to read. Honest guy, I am not attacking you and I commend you for throwing this out here. I'm just not convinced we can say for sure...

The studies: - November 22nd, 2005 5:42 AM

Rogow D, Horowitz S. Withdrawal: a review of the literature and an agenda for research. Studies in Family Planning. 1995;26 (3):140-53.
Hatcher R, Trussell, J Stewart F, Stewart G, Kowal D, Guest F, et al. Coitus Interruptus (Withdrawal). In: Contraceptive Technology. New York: Irvington, 1994: 341-6.

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Start A New Discussion