TOPAZ BABY GANG -pg113433056218

29 Replies
Brooke Mama Crow aka Brachah - December 11

Where are all of our November mommies? Surely we've had our babies by now ... it is time to share our stories!!! It's time to get to know about each others babies, too!!! Hope all is well, and God Bless.

Brooke Mama Crow aka Brachah - December 11

Hannebelle Wayne Crow was born November 4, 2005 at 9:35 a.m. weighing six pounds even and measuring 18 3/4 inches. She is now five weeks old and weighs 9 1/2 pounds already and measures at 22 inches ... growing like a weed!!!! PLEASE LET US HEAR FROM EACH OTHER ... I miss us :(

Christy - December 11

Hey hey! How are you, Brooke? How is your little girl? Are you recovered from surgery yet? Things are fine here. Ben was born three weeks early on 11/7 at 4:28 PM. He was 8 lb and 20.5". He is lovely and fine. He is also ready to pitch a fit! I'll write more later. :)

Christy - December 11

Hi, again. Ben will be 5 weeks tomorrow. He was 9lb 9 oz at his check up last Thursday. Not as weedlike as your Hannebelle, but growing nicely. He just finished a little dinner and is happily swinging away in his swing. Anyway, lilmum posted here a few weeks ago. Her toddler has been behaving terribly since the baby came and she is at her wit's end with him. Lesley, an October mommy who popped into our thread after she went past due, is around on this board too. I have occa__sionally seen Miranda, but not too much of anyone else (at least that I am aware of.)

Jodie - December 12

Hi! Nick was born on november 19th at 11:12pm. Labor was long...it went from 2am until he was born that night....although I got my epidural at 3pm...so from 3 to 11 life was good. He was 7lbs 2oz and was 19inches long. He doesn't sleep at night.....but loves to sleep all day. Has anyone started to form any sort of schedule at all yet? I can't wait until he sleeps more than 2 hours in a row.

Kristina - December 12

Hey there!! Tasia was due Oct.23, but born Nov.1st! She was ALMOST a halloween baby (which my my guess all along) Born at 12:42 am!! haha she was 7lbs 7oz and 19 inches long. The labour was super easy for a first baby! 5 hours...10 minits of pushing! The doc didn't make it on time!! haha. Actually the nurse told me to stop pushing and she came out anyways without pushing at all. Stupid nurse...she was freaking out and tried to push her head back in!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristina - December 12

***(which WAS my guess all along) ps-I was also scheduled to be induced nov.1st...but Tasia wouldn't have any of that! she wanted to pick her own bday! =)

xXx-Lesley-xXx - December 12

I was supposed to be a October mummy, but Ben had other ideas! Was born 7th November. He is 5 weeks old today. Pics of him on www.xXx-Lesley-xXx.piczo.com the -'s are supposed to be between the x and the L, and the y and the x. Hey Christy I'm here :-D We had our babies the same day and called him the same name! I still think thats freaky LOL!!! Ben weighed 11lb 13 onz last monday. I'm taking him and his siste down tomorrow to get weighed again. She hasn't been done in so long. I don't like going to them places usually. With me being a young mum all the older ones tend to look down at me and try to tell me I'm doing stuff wrong and so on,....... So now all I am going to do is politly tell them where to shove their opinions hahah!

Christy - December 12

We just got up. Mr. Ben slept six hours straight and I slept five! So nice. :) Lesley- your kids are so cute. You know, with 3 kids, I think you know what you are doing now. You can definitely tell those older women to shove it all you want. :) Your Ben is a big fella. Apparently, my Ben's weight is pretty average- in the 50th percentile. Kristina- the nurse was trying to push your dd back in? That is scary. Good thing Tasia is all right.

lilmum - December 12

hey ladies.. glad to hear your babies are doing well. Mason Dylan was born nov. 16th at 11:58am by c-sec. He weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 20 inches long. He is doing well and at his two week checkup he was already 8lbs 2 oz.. I am sure he is much bigger now, hopefully I will get him weighed again soon. Brooke I am glad hannebelle is doing so well, and that you are feeling good again. I am so glad you guys decided to have a thread for us.. I was wondering where everyone went. I will check in again later when I have more time.. but just incase.. merry christmas! (or happy holidays)

Justine - December 12

I had my baby on 18 October - 3 weeks early. She was a tiny 5lbs 5 and is now 7lbs 8. Sophie is adoreable. Glad to hear everyone's babies arrived fine.

Justine - December 12

www.totsites.com/tot/sophie - This is Sophie's website though there's not too much on it yet.

Kristina - December 12

Christy- yeah she was trying to push her head back in..I was super p__sed! Especially when I found out AFTER that her heart rate had slowed to the 40's. =( But the nurse didn't want her to come out without the doc being there because there was meconium in the water and her lungs had to be sucked out. (I guess she shouldn't have told me to start pushing when I didn't even feel I had to...stupid nurse..)

jodie - December 12

if u want you can see nicks pics at www.babyhomepages.net/nickblas

Brooke Mama Crow aka Brachah - December 21

I guess we are a busy bunch (with our brand new babies!) I hope everyone is doing well and has a nice holiday ahead of them. Today is my 36th birthday (ouch) but I am so happy.

Brooke Mama Crow aka Brachah - December 21

Oops ... forgot to add that our family website is up and running too ... http://mamacrow.piczo.com ... I'm gonna go look at the others ya'll posted now :)

Christy - December 21

Jodie and Brooke- love your pizo sites. Brooke- Hannebelle was so tiny, and so cute. Jodies- Nicholas is adoreable. I signed up for a piczo site but have yet to uload nay photos. I think my little guy is beckoning me from his swing, so I better go. I hope you all are having a good holiday season and hopefully we'll do better job of keeping up whis thread after the holidays are over. Yeah, right- LOL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?