Any Ideas -pg117346978470

1 Replies
Emily - March 9

Okay so I am a complete weirdo. I am over keeping records for my kids I think, lol. I have a book of little stories I write about them, like the first time they did this or that, or something funny they said or did. I alos have a binder full of birthday cards, Christmas Cards, Valentines, Easter, and all teh welcome baby cards they have ever gotten. I have a little keepsake box for each with their pos pregnancy test, the little cap they gave us in the hospital, their coming home outfits, and other little things. I also have a baby book and a photo almbulm for each. My silly question is that my mom gave me this sc__pebook like thing and I am trying to decide what to do with it. I am not good at sc__pbooking but was thinking about using it for thier bgi 8x10 s of the two of them together. I had pics taken when Mary was two and Marcy 6 weeks of the two of them together. then when Mary is three and Macy is one , I will have a pose taken together when I get Marcy's 12 mos done,. I was thinking of using this book to do keep the 8x10 in after they have had thier time in the frame on the wall.....any ideas of how to spruce the pages up or any other ideas for the book.....

ashtynsmom - March 9

I like the idea of using it for 8x10's. I may have to steal that!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?