Anyone Else Feel Like This -pg114981708418

7 Replies
dedaa - June 8

Hello again I was just wandering if anybody else has gone through this. I presently have two boys a 5 year old and a 7 month old ever since we had the last one I could not wiat to have another. So to cut a long story short I just found out this morning that I am pregnant again.Now I suddenly feel like I am cheating my 7 month old out of time.I know it is silly but it worries me. Anyone feel like this b4?

Rabbits07 - June 8

Those feelings are normal. I've actually had people tell me before that it isn't fair to my kids for me to have so many kids...whatever that means. I spend time with all my children, both as a family and one on one. Having another baby doesn't mean you won't be spending time with your now 7 month old, you'll learn to make time for him...trust me, once he starts walking he won''t want that much to do with you anyway ;-) My first two were 16 months apart and though I did worry along the same lines, I don't feel I shortchanged my daughter when my son came along. Actually, I was glad I had them close because they played so good together once the youngest started crawling---they were inseperable (sp?). Now they are both teenagers and all they do is fight...so I have to relish the memories! Anyway,I said all that to say you will work things out just fine when the time comes.

dedaa - June 8

Thank you so much for your advice it very much appreciated I guees my hormones are just out of whack and feeling a bit to sensitive i went for a dinner tonight with my husband for his work they were having a retirement party for a cople guys and I had to try to force myself not to cry durin the speeches how pathetic is that considering I had no clue who these people even where? I am always like that I have to list all the positive things and all the negatives b4 I am completely comfortable with an idea.

angie m - June 8

Dedaa congrats on you pregnancy. I know just how you feel. I had a 3 year old and an 11 month old when I found out that I was pregnant agien. It was not planed and my hubby and I had only planed on having 2 kids. I thought how can I possibly take care of 3 kids and give them all the love that they need. But it turned out to be the best thing that could have happened. My two older kids totally love there little brother. I found that haveing another does multiply your love instead of dividing it. I feel so much love for all of my babys and don't feel like they are deprived of anything. You already know how to share your love with the two that you have and you still have about 8 months to spend time with them by them selfs. I don't think that your little one will be deprived of anything in fact I think it is great for them to have a sibling that is so close in age because they aren't just siblings they are also friends. Take care.

dedaa - June 10

I agree with you ladies I ma getting very excited now about finding out my due date. I put in my dates on a site that I found and it said that it will be Feb 18 so it will be around there somewhere. I told my oldest boy this morning who is 5 and he was so cute with it he said my 7 month Isaac is going to have a friend.I thought it was sweet that he seen it that way. As for my 7 month old I just hope I don`t get morning sickness as bad as I did with him so I get to spend lots of one on one b4 this one comes. Im hoping a little that I met get my girl but at the same time all I know are boys so it would be all new again. Lots of fun though. I can just picture Isaac having a little playmate it would be so cute. I only wish I would have done that for my oldest too.

Bonnie - June 10

Oh Dedaa, grats to you! I am jealous!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have another. But alas, we just cannot afford it. Maybe if we win the lottery :D.......did I mention how bad I want another? lol

dedaa - June 10

Thank you so much Bonnie. I know what you mean my husband was talking about the financial part of everything but I got him to change his mind. Well I will be praying for you to win the lottery.I hope you will get another soon.

Dalinkwent - June 10

Oh, that's so great. I hope you have a marvelous and uneventful pregnancy and a happy healthy baby boy or girl!! Good luck to you!! Blessings to your family!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?