At What Age -pg117305266443

7 Replies
mandee25 - March 4

did your baby outgrow their infant carrier? We haven't bought one yet. I know the restrictions are 22 lbs or 29 inches, I just wanted to know on average how old he will be?

meg - March 4

My ds is almost 6 months, & he is still in his carrier. He wieghs about 17lbs. I'm thinking that we will switch him soon, he seems so cramped in there & we never leave him in it when we go anywhere anymore, so I don't see the point of using it too much longer.

bradylove - March 4

Both my boys were 4 months when we switched them. And from what I remember from your previous posts, you have a big guy on your hands so you'll probably have to switch him soon! The 22 lbs/29" thing is definitely just a guideline...

CyndiG - March 4

Carlie is 7 1/2 months and 17 lbs. Her little feet are hanging over the edge just a tad. I'm going to get her a new one as soon as I can. I agree with bradylove though that it's just a guidline.

krnj - March 4

My son was 9 months when he started getting really cramped in there.

Wellis10 - March 4

My son is 16lbs and 25 inches long his almost 4 months. I think his going to be a tall one.

mcatherine - March 4

We switched at 6 months due to his length.

sahmof3 - March 4

My youngest was 3 months when we switched him. The height limit on the carseat was 26", which he reached by then.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?