Austinsmom-pg117372545226

3 Replies
Nita_ - March 12

Neha has the pincer grasp!! Yeah!! I did what you had suggested and put some cheerios and puffs in front of her on her high chair tray. And there she was, picking them up really slowly and after 3-4 tries was able to put them in her mouth! so just wanted to let you know and also thank you for your tips! :)

austinsmom - March 12

YEAH!! That makes me so happy to know something I shared helped!! Congrats you and little Neha. Oh, you just made my day.......Now that this has been conquered the sky is the limit ...it is so great to watch them learn and figure stuff out......Austin just figured out how to put two words together.....he hit himself on the head with a toy and he rubbed his head and said "ouch noooo" it was sooo cute. Have a wonderful day!!!

Nita_ - March 12

aww thats so cute!!

Nita_ - March 12

Neha's in my lap, she hit something that made it submit before I finished it! LOL! She just loves to grab the cheerios and put in her mouth! That gives me time to finish our lunch/dinner peacefully rather than hurried like we used to/try to find some other toy to entertain her with. Kids learning stuff is so much fun! thanks again! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?