Baby Acne-pg114607347118

5 Replies
Mary - April 26

Hi. My DD has pimples all over her face. Is it normal for her to get them on her neck and scalp as well? How long do they last for? She is one month old. Thanks for your help!

hmreyna - April 26

My son got them on his cheeks and it lasted about 2 weeks. He never got them on his neck or scalp. My doc. told me to wash his face everynight and they should clear up. It worked.

Mary - April 27

anyone else??

Rabbits07 - April 27

My little one developed it when he was about a week old and it lasted for about 1 1/2 week. He had a few places on his neck and even on his legs. He was the first one of mine to ever get it.

KLC - April 27

Hi.. My son has baby acne really bad, he is a month old. He has it on his face and neck and scalp. He has had it about two weeks now. We went to the pediatrician the other day and he said that it can last up to three months. It can even spread to their backs and chests. Good news is that it won't scar. Doc said just to wash his face with warm water no soap and it will clear up on its own.

Mary - April 27

Thank you KLC. She's had it for a week or two now and I hope it doesn't last for another 3 months! It is rea__suring to know that it doesn't scar. Thanks for the help everyone.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?