Baby Acne-pg114850728418

4 Replies
ssmith - May 24

My little girl is almost a month old, and has had baby acne (pimple-looking things) for a couple of weeks now. Does anyone else's little ones have it...and WHEN does it finally go away?

nic nac - May 24

totally normal. it will go away on its own just don't touch it. Baby acne is very common and is caused by hormones and your diet if your are b___stfeeding. My dd had one pimple that kept reappearing near her nose when she was a month old and it took a couple of weeks to go away. Some babies have it longer than other.

Rabbits07 - May 24

My ds had it at about 2 weeks, then it seemed to fade and then came back at about 4 weeks and is just now going away (he'll be 8 weeks on Fri.) the info I read on it said that it can last for up to 3 months.

jas - May 25

At her next appointment, inquire... We did and it turned out to be ecizima (sp?) and was perscribed a cream for it which knock it out in a few days. My dh has it and pa__sed it on to our ds... But all is well now.

amandababy - May 25

I have the same problem with my 6 week old son. I took him to the doctor and he has cradle cap for which they prescribed a shampoo and eczema (they said to see if the shampoo helps the pimples, if not they will presrcibe some lotion for him). Just talk to your doctor, it may not be anything at all but at least you won't drive yourself crazy not knowing!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?