Baby Einstein-pg116966145360

8 Replies
firstbabe - January 24

I am running out of ideas for my little one during the day to keep her occupied.......we play, we eat, we jolly jump and today I put her Baby Einstein DVD on and she sat there for most of it laughing. I have never heard her laugh so much....cutest moment!!

missy - January 24

That is so cute! I love baby einstein!! When I am cleaning I put that on for my dd and she just loves it!!!!!

jwhite - January 24

How old is she?

Erynn21 - January 24

I have a question, how old are your lo's my dd is 4.5 months, and she seems bored w/ the Baby Einstein dvd's we got for Christmas. I guess I just have to keep trying.

missy - January 24

My dd is 8.5 months. She started watching them when she was about 6 months

jwhite - January 24

cool, my dd is almost 6 months old and we got her some Baby Einstein videos from Netflix

LisaB - January 24

My ds has Baby Einstein and could care less when its on. Put on Wheel Of Fortuna and he yells and points and is glued to the tv. Funny huh.

KLT - January 24

Baby Einstein doesn't phase my 3.5 month old son. But he loves James Bond movies along with Dora the Explorer and some other PBS programs in the mornings...

Erynn21 - January 24

Ok I thought that my dd was the only baby who didn't like these, so many ppl think they are fabulous and she really could care less. She's more interested in American Idol than these. That is so funny about Wheel of Fortune, my dd loves Deal or No Deal, she will hardly nurse when it's on. She does like Sesame Street though. I'm glad she's not the only one who seems less than thrilled.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?