Baby Food-pg116966467712

4 Replies
ITSABOY - January 24

Tyson just turned 5 months so just started him on baby food and i dont know how ofter i should give it to him.1 time a day or more?

Rabbits07 - January 24

You can start out just once a day in the beginning until he gets the hang of it. If he doesn't eat a whole jar at first then you could offer it twice a day....(it gets really watery and icky if in the fridge for more than a day). I don't think there is really a set number of times that you have to give it to them a day when starting out. I always started out with once a day when giving cereal, then moved to twice a day when I introduced fruits and veggies, etc. It's all a personal preference.

jwhite - January 24

I started out on rice cereal once a day, then once she got the hang of that we went to twice a day. After that and once she was 5.5 months old we started vegtgies and the next week we started fruit. Now we are down to ceral/oatmeal and fruit in the morning and oatmeal/veggie at night.

Kara H. - January 24

Our ped sais she wants us working toward three solid meals a day, with bottles in between. The goal date for this is nine months. Max is 6 months and so far we are just doing one meal ady, so we have some work cut out for us these next three months

Shannah - January 24

I started my son on rice cereal at 4 months once a day and now he 5.5 months and i do rice cereal and a fruit for breakfast and a veggie and oatmeal at night time. i would start with one feeding w/one or two tablespoons of cereal and see how that goes.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?