BBK-pg113552182618

9 Replies
Narcissus - December 25

Hey! I take it you finally have a few days off? Are you celebrating Christmas and if so, did Anna get anything special this year? We are having some family time today, and DH has to make a quick trip to the lab to feed/weigh his animals. It beats him having to work a full day so no complaints here:) I have him home Monday and Tuesday as well, so life is bliss. Bought some firewood and some brandy for brandy alexanders....I am going to make my favorite snack, chex mix!! What's in store for you?

BBK - December 25

Hey Narcisistic one! :-o I finally do have a couple of days off. This am we brought Anna to the church nearby. She got a jumperoo, infant books and jumbo box of cruisers! Since Lisa is a sociable one we are hosting a little get-together with her two other mom friends and I get to meet their DH's. At the moment we have three mostly well behaved infants and their parents visiting. Anna got a little fussy so I'm "wearing" her in hopes that the laptop screen calms her down a bit. I only got Monday off. Have fun with your family! Aja's first Xmas!!!!

monica - December 25

Hi BBK wanted to get a chance to say hello....glad you are having a good holiday so far. I cant belive Anna is over 5 months already. Caleb will be 5 months tomorrow. He got a lot of toys for Christmas...we celebrated last night and caleb was on his best behavior. but today he is very sleepy. Funny you should mention about the laptop screen....it always calmed caleb down. I am off until Thursday so I am very excited to spend some time with my boys.

Narcissus - December 25

A jumbo box of cruisers? LMAO!! Nice gift:) Acutally, Aja likes his diaper box more than anything these days... It has a pic of a baby on it, so he is all crawling all over it. So, Lisa's friends DH's are so interesting that you decided to break away and hang out on Infant Care? Nice ;) One of the great things about parenthood is that we can use our children as excuses to get out of just about anything! Your piczo site has the most adorable pic of Anna. She is a beauty. Love the hot pink pillows, too. Lisa's touch, or yours? Merry Chrismahanakwanzayear!

BBK - December 25

Monica off till Thu? Then you only go back for a day? I think these holidays are extra special for all of us since we have the new family additions! I bet Caleb is getting VIP treatment :-) 5 months! Wow! It seems longer and shorter at the same time! What was your site again?? As for Anna, I'm thinking she'll be 6 months soon and all the food fun begins. She's got a nice temperament always laughing and smiling, and she's very attached to us. Narcissus, yes Lisa got these "therapy" pillows at bed bath & beyond and since Anna likes to knead everything these days they came in handy :-) Well the other DH's..... you know why do you women always do that "Let me introduce you to Mike. He likes basketball, and you like basketball" thing? Actually they were nice guys, but a bit nerdy :-) This was definately a women and children-centric party. Thank you for your compliments and wishes! Aja looks adorable. Love the green pea pic! Happy New Year to you and everyone here. Looking forward to the New Year's!

monica - December 26

I know crzy work for one day...I have to go in and do some stuff... I dont have a choice. My website is www.michaleb.piczo.com. what was yours again? Does Anna have any teeth yet. Caleb doesnt but he still suffers from teething. I cant wait for him to sit up as well, I think he will have a lot more fun once he can sit on his own. Caleb loves me to death and I know he wishes he could be with me every single minute of the day. BTW you will have fun with the food....its exciting...but sometimes its so much easier to give a bottle or BF.Oh an wants they start eating solids...beware of the poo....

monica - December 26

major typo meant " once they start eating solids"

BBK - December 26

Monica it's bbkbbk.piczo.com. Caleb looks so cute and and strong and grown up! Unbelievabe! I bet Michael is happy to have company too!

monica - December 26

BBK Anna is beautiful. It is amazing how much they change....You will see as they get older they get cuter and cuter.

BBK - December 26

Thanks monica! I love her to pieces! I wish we had more babies!!! gotta work on that!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?