Birth Control-pg113900123318

3 Replies
J - February 3

Is any one else on Yasmin birth control?? How effective is it? I havent started it yet, because i'm still waiting to start my monthly. Its been 5 weeks and 3 days since i had my baby. When should i start my period again?

MyAngelBaby - February 3

I was on that one before I got pregnant. I really liked it!!! Most other pills made me moody and just flat out mean, but that one didn't. I wish I could go back on it but I am b___stfeeding so I can't. I think it is very effective...I didn't get pregnant while I was on it :-) I'm not sure as to when you should get your period though. I don't have the slightest idea as to when I will get mine either (not that I want it). My question is if you go ahead and start the pills, will that make your period start again? I think so but who knows.

Kel - February 3

I was on that pill before I got pregnant and I loved it. To the other question from above wondering if the pill will make you start your period, yep it will. When I was trying to get pg I wasn't not getting my period at all so my doctor had me do one round of bc pills to see if I would get my period (I think he was making sure I didn't have a blockage or something, I can't remember) but starting the pill did make me get my period.

melissa mama to taylor - February 3

The pill also got my period going. I started the pill a month after giving birth, my period came 2 weeks later, but it lasted for almost 2 weeks, too...hopefully the next one is more regular...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?