Bottle Nipple Question-pg113510334818

3 Replies
Brandy - December 20

At what age do you change the sizes/stages of the nipples on baby's bottle? Are there signs to look for in the way baby eats?

T. - December 20

I would say when your baby get frustrated while eating, like they're not get enough out and it takes forever for him/her to finish the bottle, it's time to go up a size. That's what happened to my daughter, so we went up a size and she ate a lot easier.

TC - December 20

I would try to follow what the brand says is the appropriate age for whatever size nipple. I am not saying follow it to the letter but you can kind of gage what your child could handle according to that.

jorden - December 20

They say that a baby shouldnt eat a bottle for more than 15 min. And usually the baby will let you know...if their not getting enough or if it keeps getting clogged. Depending on how much your baby eats...like my son just turned 6 months and is still on a slow nipple...but ut really depends on the nipple...i tried to switch to a fast nipple and he kept choking and he sucked it down in seriously like 3 min. so i went back to the slow one...and that does us good...good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?