CAN BABIES SENSE PREGNANCY Pg1248005348

1 Replies
JNFR614 - July 19

I was just wondering what your opinions are on this topic. I am about 5 weeks with my third baby & I think my 9 month old baby girl senses it. She always used to fall asleep on my chest & this past week insists on falling asleep on my belly. I pick her back up to put her next to me & she crawls right back to my belly & falls asleep there. What do you think?

gbsmom - July 30

When I first say this post, it seemed like a cute thought, that a baby could sense another baby, but I didn't think anything more of it. Then, all of a sudden last week, my DD underwent a total personality change, like crying/whining a lot and wanting me to hold her ALL the time, even touching my bbs a lot. (She stopped bf'ing like 6 months ago.) After 6 days of that, I took her to the doctor, thinking there must be something wrong even though she had no signs of illness, and they found nothing. Then, sure enough, this morning: BFP!!! So, last week my answer to your question would have been "sounds cute, but I don't know." Today, my answer is "I'm pretty sure that my DD knew about the baby before I did!"

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?