Constipation-pg113572006118

6 Replies
monica - December 27

what do you guys do when your baby is constipated?

xXx-Lesley-xXx - December 27

I sat and cried! LOL No good is it :-( Have you tried putting vasaline on the bum hole? It sounds pervy but that helps a lot. Also cooled boiled water. Try ma__saging baby tummy starting at the nelly b___ton and woking your way outwards. If baby is really uncomfortable try bathing him. The warm water helps them relax more. I was told to put Ben in the bath with me cos the skin to skin contact would settle him easier.

Beccah - December 27

I heard to put some vasoline on your finger and insert it into the rectum. My doctor was about to do that, but the baby pooped right then (LOL). This weekend he was constipated so we put some vasoline on a q tip and put the tip in. I don't think it helped, maybe we didn't put it far enough b/c he didn't poop until the day afterwards.

momma - December 27

i give my dd prune juice or pear juice or water depending on how hard the poop is i have also put vasilne on a q tip and inserteded it so that you can no longer see the cotton left it sit 10 sec. then removied it

Amayas Mommy AKA Stephanie - December 27

I always give her a little more water, what do you when they are pooing EVERYWHERE?!?!?!

Stevens Mom - December 27

When my son was just a few days ols I called the Nurse at the hospital and she said to put vaseline on a rectal thermometer and just insery it a tiny bit. With in an hour he was pooping. Also since he has been eating fruits I tried some prunes! They worked a little too good. I wont feed my son prunes any more.

Katie - December 27

I gave my daughter pear juice it worked wonders.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?