Crying In Sleep-pg114901329218

4 Replies
nic nac - May 30

My dd sometimes smiles in her sleep but sometimes she frowns and almost cries. Does this mean anything bad? Should I be concerned?

Rabbits07 - May 30

my little guy does that sometimes, too (when he isn't giggling). I posted a question about the giggling. I don't if it is dreams or gas or what that causes the frowns and giggles, but I don't think the frowning is due to anything bad. I can remember all of mine doing it.

austinsmom - May 30

Mine does this as well......I sometimes wonder what could make my little precious boy frown and cry in his sleep....I just a__sociate it with dreaming like I have.......he will also make sucking motions with his mouth like he is have a wonderful dream about a giant neverending bottle .....lol...but honestly I cannot say whether you should be concerned or not but I can say that my lo does this as well and I have not been concerned cause he is still asleep and does not wake up when he does this.....I can only a__sume they dream like we do...... :-)

HannahBaby - May 30

my daughter used to do this all of the time....i think its dreams too

Shanna - May 31

I think its just dreams. sometimes she will smile or let out a little laugh and somethimes she will frown and cry in her sleep. would love to know what she is dreaming of!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?