CyndiG-pg117192149077

4 Replies
sahmof3 - February 19

I've seen your girl's names before, but this never registered until today. You must have the same taste in names as my sister. She was going to name her oldest Carlie. It was their top pick. But then this boy that was in their camp (sis and her dh run a summer canoeing (sp?) camp for troubled teens) was going on and on all camp long about this girl Carlie who broke his heart and it made them change their mind LOL. But, they ended up naming her Morgan!! Jusr out of curiousity... what would you have named a boy? My sis has a boy, too, so I want to see if you'd have picked something close...

CyndiG - February 19

Well, to be honest, I never picked a boy name for Carlie, but Morgan would have been Daylon Keith. I also liked Aidan for a boy too.....hmmm, now I'm wondering!

sahmof3 - February 19

Actually, I really like Aidan, too. We had Justin picked out, then kind of changed our mind to Aidan, but we had called him Justin for so long that Nathan couldn't/wouldn't get used to it. He got sooo mad at us for trying to change our minds lol, so we went with Justin. Did I keep you in suspense long enough?... Her son's name is Jonah Thomas ;-)

CyndiG - February 19

How pretty! I never thought of those names. We didn't know what Morgan was going to be so we picked both. I really liked the name Daylon, and my dh name is Keith. Then she was a girl. Morgan Elayne. We found out what Carlie was and it was SOOOO hard to name her! We would pick something and everyone wouldn't agree. I wanted her to be Carlie Eden, my dh wanted Carlie Dale (I'm from the south, but come on!!! How much more southern can you get???) and Morgan wanted her to be Carlie Alice. Finally one day Morgan came home from school and said, Carlie Brooke, we all agreed and didn't turn back! :O}

sahmof3 - February 19

Those are pretty! Her dd's middle name is Sage.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?