CyndiG-pg11737995579

2 Replies
San - March 13

Hi there. Just wondering how things were going with your dd. Hopefully she didn't have any episodes that required a trip to the doc/hospital. I'm very happy to report that Zoe, after a week and a half, is on the mend. She's slept in her own room all night long for the past two nights now...heaven I tell ya :-) Her doctor called yesterday to check up on her so I'm taking her in tomorrow just as a follow up. Hope things are going well for you!

CyndiG - March 13

Oh, thank you so much for asking!! Yes, she is doing much better. She didn't have to go back to the er. Although it was a real struggle to keep the medicine down! She got queasy several times. I would say, just lay very still and breath till it pa__ses. LOL! She was such a trooper! She's up and playing and will probably go back to school tomorrow. It's been 11 days she's been sick and she's missed 6 days of school because of this! I did get her dr to write a note so the time will be excused. Did Zoe's ear infection get better too? It's scary when they're sick like that. Morgan had ear infections when she was a baby, I finally had tubes put into her ears. That was the best thing I ever did!

San - March 13

Glad to hear she's doing better! I guess medicine taking doesn't get easier the older they get eh? Poor Zoe, we had to hold her down and shove the syringe down the back of her throat...not fun. But, yes, she's doing much better. Her ears drained tons Fri & Sat and still are slightly. I have a 9 mth old, as of today actually, as well and I was worried she was going to get sick too. She didn't, yay!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?