Diaper Rash-pg119899823149

1 Replies
pueppschen - December 30

my 6 mo old dd has been having off and on diaper rashes. the first time she had was while she was 4, and it stayed for almost a month and a half. when we had failed of all our attempts the dr, prescribed a steroid... it worked, but she told us not to go beyond the 5th day. making the story short. she keeps having it all the time, and i keep her dry. sometimes she goes on without wearing one. i change it the moment she pees/soils. i am too upset at the frequency she has. somebody pls suggest me anything.... thanks a lot... i was it with dreft (she has a hypoallergic skin), and use pampers no. 3 baby dry and use desitin often....

iemc19 - December 30

My daughter also had very sensitive skin when she was a baby - and constantly had a nappy rash..no cream ever completely put it away - some days her bum was really raw...Even prescribed creams never worked...Eventually a m/wife told me of a natural method - raw egg white! I was a bit dubious but it really worked...It acted as a barrier against moisture/acidity in her pee/poo....I only ever used plain water for wiping clean, always air dried and then wiped a coating of egg white over her bum and left it to dry before putting a nappy on...Within hours I could see a change....If you have tried everything else its maybe worth a try?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?