Diarrhea -pg116961128225

5 Replies
venus_in_scorpio - January 23

my 10 week old is on formula and she went from similac advance to enfamil gentlease lipil and now shes pooping twice a day and its a little watery... she also spits up a lot. I can't tell if ths spit up is from eating too fast??? the stage 1 playtex nipples are too slow and the stage 2 are too fast so i have to make my own holes in the bottles by pinching and squeezng... ack! am i fussing too much? cold it be the bottles or the formula? the doctor says she does not think its the formula...

Rabbits07 - January 24

Was she having any kind of problems to begin with that you switched her?

venus_in_scorpio - January 24

terrible gas and fussiness. it went away for awhile the fussiness now its back... i can tell somethings bothering her, it just doesnt seem related to the food as much now as it so obviously was on the similac

Rabbits07 - January 24

hmmmmm....have you tried a different brand of bottle/nipple to see if you can get better results? I've heard good things about the Dr. Brown's and the Advent.

Rabbits07 - January 24

I wouldn't think the bottle/nipple would cause diarrhea though....that just hit me. Sounds to me like that would have to be what she is eating which I a__sume is only the formula at this point and time.

venus_in_scorpio - January 24

no thats next I am going to get avent o nthe way home

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?