Eating Question-pg119176420035

1 Replies
baby2 - October 7

What and how much does you'r 11 month old eat?? Just want to compare cause my dd is almost 11 months and basically eats everything that we eat. I'm amazed cause she still only has her 2 bottom teeth and manages to chomp on anything, lol. She never really liked baby food but now that she is eating real food she love's it. Also , should she be drinking juice by now. I try giving her some in a bottle and she just chews on the nipple and even with a sippy cup she just chews on it.

lin7604 - October 8

my ds is 11 months, 1 year on the 24th. he still isn't well adapted to people food as i would of liked by now. He had issues with chunks for a long time and just the past 2 weeks has been doing better. HE loves toast, yougart,mashed potatoes, pumkin pie ( tried yesterday and loved it) and cookies of all kinds. He has had pudding,cream of wheat and pancakes and was so-so on them but won't eat cheese at all even if it's cheeze whiz! He also won't eat meat or pasta yet either. i am running out of suggestions as we give him everything we are eating and he won't eat 90% of it. He once in a while will have baby cereal but not daily sometimes puffs, cheerioes, etc but again won't eat on a daily basis. YOu could try offereing the juice in a cup so she knows it's different. She might not drink it as she think milk goes in her bottle not juice. my ds will drink anything out of his cup but milk! i try not to give him juice more then twice a week as it's not really needed but it gives their tasted something different once in a while.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?