Happy Valentines Day -pg117146025088

16 Replies
luviduvi - February 14

I just wanted to wish (my true loves) ha ha, a Happy Cupids Day! I hope all of you sweeties get remembered today. My dh will be in meetings all morning then works until 10:00 tonight. I wll be drinking wine. Anyone else with no plan want to sit on the 'puter and have some wine? With Me?

Rabbits07 - February 14

Happy Valentines Day to you too! Dh works today and I go to work when he gets home:-( I only have to work til 8PM though as I went in and covered last night for a girl from 5-6:30 and she agreed to work til close tonight for me. But, I'm sure I'll be too tired for any romance once I get home. I'll just relax and admire my roses. Dh always gets me roses for V-day....hopefully this year they will be peach. He always gets red, but my fave is peach. I remind him of that all the time, but for some reason he never remembers:-(

luviduvi - February 14

Must be a mans perogative to never remember. What is it that you do?

luviduvi - February 14

Oh, Rabbits, did you have a nice B-day?

piratesmermaid - February 14

Happy Valentines to you too!! My hubby went into work early this morning, in hopes that he'll be able to leave a bit early. Wonder if he'll bring home roses... He usually pretty good with stuff like that. Rabbits, peach is my fav too. :) Oh, and the cinnamon ones. (We had those in our wedding).

Rabbits07 - February 14

I actually spent practically the whole day trying to get the truck that dh wanted. Long story short I spent from 11:30 AM-3:30 PM looking at the truck, test driving it, went to get someone to go with me to drive it back, at the bank withdrawing the money and signing papers at the dealership, then found out that it was missing the catalytic converter (required in our state) and couldn't bring it home. They are installing it this morning and I'll go pick it up this afternoon. So my day was pretty much shot yesterday. It was still a good birthday though since I was alive to celebrate it so I can't complain! :-) oh, I work in a restaurant.

flower.momma - February 14

My dh works a 2-midnight, so we are going out for scones and coffee this morning. I woke up this morning to a boquet of white roses and pink tulips. So pretty. He also got me a card and a box of chocolates. Rabbits, my favorite roses are peach too. And I always remind hubby of this, but each year I wake up to nary a peach rose. What the heck!

flower.momma - February 14

Hmmmm, maybe they never get us peach roses because everyone likes them and there are none left!

EMBERBABY - February 14

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Wine sounds good luviduvi, I will forget my diet for today ( I have been trying to shed these last 8lbs FOREVER) but tonight I will have some wine. DH gets home around 6 or 6:30 depending on traffic, this morning he woke me up to diamond earrings!!!!! 2 pairs, one for me and one for dd!

piratesmermaid - February 14

WOW, EMBERBABY!! Diamonds! flower.momma, that's funny about the peach roses, and probably true!

mcatherine - February 14

I woke up to the BEST GIFT EVER!!! My oldest son gave me a hand-drawn IOU for diamond earrings and the house of my dreams - including maids and a butler!! Hubs and I don't exchange gifts - I never get flowers or chocolates, so my Valentines is pretty much over, haha!

BusyBee - February 14

Dh always forgets Valentine's Day, so this year when I picked up a card for him I also bought one for him to give to me! When he comes home tonight and tells me he forgot to get me something, I can just give him the card and all he has to do is fill it out! LOL!

eliz24 - February 14

Happy V-Day to everyone!! I woke up to a big boquet of light pink tulips,so pretty and also the most sweetest card ever that dh wrote for me.He also got me the 4th season dvd of The king of Queens,I love that show. I know it's not that romantic but I can only take so many stuffed animals and boxes of chocalate! ha ha. I'm going to make him a big heart shaped cake today,german chocloate,his favorite.

krnj - February 14

Happy Valentines Day everyone! We don't usually do gifts. Dh got me a card & some scratch off lottery tickets, of course I didn't win anything! lol I got him a cd that he wanted. We're just hanging at home tonight, the weather's bad here today and ds is still sick. My dh got me flowers on my bday which was a few days ago so he's off the hook! lol

Nita_ - February 14

Happy valentines day everyone!!! Wow, you ladies who got flowers are so lucky! I keep reminding my dh that I LOVE LOVE flowers but he doesn't get me anymore. He used to when we were dating and then a couple of yrs after our wedding. Hmmm I need the man I married back! LOL! Well, we haven't exchanged gifts/cards yet, will do so this evening. He FORGOT to get me a card, says he didn't get a chance and when I reminded him that he could've gotten it when he went for his haircut and then to the bank, he says well, I looked at cards in CVS but didn't find the right one. so...he said he's going to pick it up later today! It's snowing/with sleet too outside, so I doubt if he'll stop at the store or just forget once again! Oh well, I'm baking a chocolate cake for him, and just enjoying licking the chocolate off the bowl! YUM!! luviduvi--i might join you for the wine tonight! LOL! ;)

EMBERBABY - February 14

I know piratesmermaid I was sooo surprised, usually Valentine's for us consists of flowers and dinner but I think dh just wanted to give dd diamonds and so he felt he had to give me some too lol!!!

Nita_ - February 15

YEAH!! Dh gave me a surprise yday by coming home early from work with dozen red roses and a big box of chocolates! I was soo thrilled, I had tears in my eyes! Of course I had a surprise of heart shaped choc cake with rose petals all around it! He thought I bought it in the store! That made my day! I'm so happy! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?