Has Anyone Noticed That Momma0710 Vjr Is Gone

12 Replies
apr - March 7

I know I am probably going to get a big one on my head for this, but she used to stir up drama around here... she all of a sudden disappeared... Just wondering if there's any connection. I'm running away before I get stones thrown at me.

sahmof3 - March 7

Yeah... I noticed that, too. I haven't seen krc for a long time, either.

rl- - March 7

well a major trouble starter was Jamie and she is gone too.....or is she?????

CyndiG - March 7

Jamie was momma0710 wasn't she? Maybe I'm confused...

sahmof3 - March 7

No Jamie and momma/vjr definitely weren't the same person... unless it was a case of slpit personality lol. vjr had a planned c-section and loved it... Jamie had an unscheduled/unexpected one and said she'd rather give birth in a parking lot then let them make her have a c-section again lol.

apr - March 7

sahmof3-ye, I remember that one...I had tons of catching up to do today, because I didnt have time the past few days. I missed all the drama.

CyndiG - March 7

Oh yeah. Wow so many names and personalities! I just can't keep up! I only hope that thread with the really ugly word goes away! My dd wants to read what's on the screen when she walks by and how do I explain that??? LOL!

Renea - March 7

Jamie did sign in as an alias one time as cdmama, but she blew her cover when she posted again under her own name asking why someone had singles her out (cdmama). It was on the leaving your kids in the car while paying for gas (petro) post. krc has been on---if its the same one I am thinking of. I saw that momma0710 hasn't been on since the end of Feb.

Renea - March 7

sorry--I was thinking KLC, not krc----big difference.

CyndiG - March 7

I see now that ugly one is gone! Whew! That one was hard to look at! How do you look someone up??

LisaB - March 7

Wow how do you guys keep up with all this?? I'm impressed

Renea - March 7

Cyndi--at the top of this page is a search, simply type in the screenname and hit search. It shows where they posted comments at.

rl- - March 7

well I kinda thought that jamie was cdmama or what ever I would not be surprised if she was WTF? as well maybe not but I think so maybe they are both b___hes and I am wrong LOL!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?