Headaches-pg114262456418

3 Replies
meagan1227 - March 17

i had my baby back on dec 27th and i had an epiderral. i've been getting headaches just every day now. can the epiderral cause headaches?

JEN - March 17

I'm not sure, but I know that stress and lack of sleep can cause them. My ds was born on 12/8 and I found that I would wake up in the middle of the night (when I actually slept!) clenching my jaw. Talk to the doc if it keeps bothering you- good luck!

olivia - March 17

spinals can cause severe headaches, but i haven't heard of an epidural headache - at least not one that lasted months. I would say it is the hormones and adjusting to the lifestyle of little sleep and crying baby. Watch out it isn't postpartum depression too! Hope you feel better, take some ibuprophen if that helps and drink lots of water. Call your doctor if it keeps up or gets worse.

KrisD - March 17

I had them for quite a while... That, and back pain. I thought I was losing my mind - and thought my husband was going to have me commited! All I did was take ibuprophen like a madwoman! But also, like Jen said, I knew I was clenching at night... I'm a ma__sive teeth-grinder, and the lack of sleep and stress all seemed to add to it. But I do think it was the epidural! If they are like mine, they should be going away for good soon!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?