Heartburn-pg117170994624

1 Replies
blondie4104 - February 17

my lo is 2 weeks old, and i'm wondering if he might have heartburn. It's kind of weird because he always gets this way the 1st feeding in the middle of the night and keeps me up for a couple hours from it. He nurses, spits up and starts acting hungry again, so I put him up to nurse, and he arches his back and starts fussing. Then he just fusses, kicks, squirms around and cries a little for the next 2 hours...finally he just falls asleep...and for the most part all the feedings after that hes fine. Except once during the day he might do it again. Anyone else have this problem, and if so, was it heartburn?

lexa - February 17

Not to scare you, but my dd was around 2 weeks when this all started for her and it turned out she had acid reflux. You stated "for the most part" the feedings are fine. That seems to say he does it a couple of times. My lo seemed worse with her mornings at first. Im going to beat Bonnie and say check out the website infantrefluxdisease(dot)com. It's a great site with a lot of information on the topic. You will also want to put a call into your ped and talk it over with them. This is hard to diagnose on babies so check out the website (just in case) that way you have information.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?