Help -pg117034572462

4 Replies
Amy_mommy - February 1

okay, my SIL owns a restuarant &has 2 kids which are 7 & 4. she constantly says that she's tooo busy & has to run to work, to home & pick the kids up. the school bus drops the 7yr old at home at 3:30 BUT, need parent to be there to pick her up or else the bus driver isn't going to drop her off. IS THERE ANYWAY THAT YOU KNOW OR ANYONE KNOW THAT PARENTS CAN WRITE A NOTE TO SCHOOL ASKING IF KIDS CAN BE DROP OFF AT THE RESTAURANT DOOR INSTEAD??? THANKS, LADIES

mcatherine - February 1

My son used to get dropped off at my husband's office. We didn't write a note - we called the transportation office for the school district and spoke to the director. Since there was a bus that pa__sed the office - they changed his afternoon bus. They wouldn't drop him off unless someone was standing outside to get him. We have since moved and now he is old enough and close enough to walk. I have a friend here whose children are dropped off at the gym (they own it), so it doesn't seem to be a problem for them...

Amy_mommy - February 1

omg, really? i didn't know we could do this. i was just thinking about this..........thanks!

sahmof3 - February 1

Our school will drop children off if the drop-off place is on a scheduled route, but otherwise they won't- at least not in the middle of a school year. They will try to put it into their bus route, though, if it's submitted by a certain date before the start of a new school year.

Amy_mommy - February 1

ooooooooooooooooo so school distriact are able to do that...............i should tell my sil now so she doesn't have to rush home and stuff

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?