How Long Should I Wait -pg114971414918

2 Replies
kayla_shauntel_05 - June 7

I just had my baby twelve days ago, and me and my husband are already talking about having another, but just not right now. When is the earliest that I could get pregnant again? We are wanting to wait a while before having another, but I need to know so we can use some time of birth control in between. We are both very young, and are going to wait before having another, we just want to know how soon it could happen again.

Rabbits07 - June 7

Your body is capable of getting pregnant again immediately. You ovulate on average 2 weeks before you get your period, so it's possible to get preg before you even get your first period after having the baby.I have heard of several women who were pregnant when they went for their 6 week checkup. YIKES! You definitely need to use some form of b/c if you don't want to get preg right away...even if you are b___stfeeding. Alot of people say you cannot get preg for the first 6 months if you exclusively b___stfeed, but that is not true. My SIL got preg with her third when her second was 3 months old and she exclusively b___stfed...they are exactly 1 year apart to the day!

Annette - June 7

Yup, I have cousins who are 11 months apart so it can happen.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?