How Much -pg114857511618

3 Replies
Marlene - May 25

I was just wondering how many oz your babies drink or drank at around 12 weeks old. Malachi only drinks 4-5oz at a time but them sometimes two hours later he is hungry again. I think he wants more but won't take more then 5oz at a time. He still wakes up about 3x a night. It's not about the sleep I just think he wants more to drink and I dont know how to get him to take more. Any suggestions welcome!!

krnj - May 25

Hi Marlene, Wow your baby sounds just like mine! My ds falls asleep when eating at night. I put him in his crib and start to undress him. He wakes up for a little while & eats maybe an ounce then falls back to sleep. He's just about 12 weeks too. I wish I can get him to sleep longer at night. I actually just got the Stage 2 nipples for the bottles that we use and I think it helps a little. The stage 1 nipples we were using took him forever to eat! Sorry I'm not much help! :)

Kel - May 25

Maybe just start introducing an half ounce more to him at each feeding. That is what I did when my little one was starting to seem hungry after eating. I also increased at her bedtime feeding and her night feeding cause I figured her tummy was probably pretty much empty when she woke up in the middle of the night so it would fill her up all the way and then she would go a little long in between feedings and I could give her an ounce more at each feeind throughout the day. Hope that makes sense...

Marlene - May 26

Thanks ladies, krnj I will try a stage up nipple he uses avent and Kel I will try just a half an ounce more and see what happens. Thanks!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?