How Old -pg115022570018

9 Replies
meagan1227 - June 13

how old were your babies when they started crawling and sitting up alone?

SonyaM - June 13

My first son sat up about 5 1/2 months and crawled about 6 or months. My second son sat up at 7 months and craweled about 7 1/2 -8 months. Each baby can be VERY different.

YC - June 13

My dd will be 6 months Saturday. She started officially crawling last Friday but has been scooting for a few weeks. She has been sitting una__sisted for a few weeks.

TinaMarie - June 13

Angelina was about the same. Sitting at 5.5 months and crawling at 6, she was pulling her self up to stand at 6.5.

JEN - June 13

Crawling/sitting/pulling up all in the same week at about 5.5months. Geez...now there's no stopping him!

jnine29 - June 14

hi meagan1227 my son was 6 months when he started to crawl and he was starting to walked when he was 7.5months .people told me that he was to little and young

JAI - June 14

Wow walking at 7.5 months, that is really early. My son is 7.5 months he sits up unattended perfect, he wants to crawl but just has not figured it all out yet. I hope he is not too far behind for his age.

Jamie - June 14

Serenity was 4 months when she started sitting by herself, and crawled at 7 months. She's 10 months and cruises, but doesn't walk by herself yet.

hello - June 14

crawling around ten mths old, maybe a bit earlier.... sitting up una__sisted around 7 or 8 mths old and jai my daughter just use to lay there, made no attempt to move then one day she did... theres no behind or anything i believe, its when they are ready... mine was late but i was not concerned

Chelle - June 14

My daughter started crawling at 8 months then started sitting una__sisted a few days later.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?