Hutcho1984

19 Replies
vonzo - January 25

Hey, just thought i'd start a new thread so i wasn't taking over the bath time one. What uni were you at? I went to Abertay but left after a year to join the police, halfway through the interviews i found out i was pregnant so had to freeze them. Now i'm looking for a part time job just to get some extra pennies. I'm 23 by the way and have been married for 6 months now, and loving every second of it :o)

hutcho1984 - January 25

Dundee uni doing politics. on a year out just now cos my baby was due bang in middle of exams. going back in sept to finish then gonna train to be a primary school teacher. where in Angus is it you stay? we're house hunting at the mo, city living is too noisy with a baby lol. am not married yet but partners been told that i wanna have the same surname as our daughter by the time she goes to school! lol.

vonzo - January 25

heheh you tell him! I stay in Arbroath. We were renting in Dundee then started looking to buy but it's far too expensive and you don't get an awful lot for your pennies. We saw a house in Arbroath which as perfect, so put an offer in and bought it. Just as well it had 2 bedrooms because we didn't know we were expecting at the time we put our offer in :o) My friend did politics a couple of years ago there but dropped out and now does some kind of social work course thing. What does your partner do? Don't wait for him to pop the question, you ask him! I did that because i was fed up of waiting for my hubby to do it LOL He was planning on asking me on my bday (april) but i couldn't wait that long so asked him in February hehe

hutcho1984 - January 25

we've looked at a couple of places in Arbroath, one nice area not so nice house, the other nice house not so nice area! lol. going to see one in Newbigging 2morro, its been on the market ages tho so im guessing there must be something bad about it lol. My partner is one of those annoying sales guys who knock on your door selling gas and electricity! lol great money tho, i'd have no chance of continuing my studies if it wasnt for his job, plus he loves it. lol good on ya asking him yourself!! dunno if i'd have the guts and he would probably think i was taking the mick. lol. Is it a little boy or girl you have? how old?

vonzo - January 25

I blame the early pregnancy hormones for giving me the guts to ask him. I cried like a baby when he said yes lol. I have a little girl too called Amber and she will be 18wks on Sunday. There are a couple houses on my street that are up for sale, been trying to nosey at them online but they're not listed on the website yet. Where abouts in Arbroath did you see the houses? I'd never been to Arbroath before we came to view this house so i have no idea where the good and bad bits are. We're about a 2 minute walk from a primary school, thats about as much of Arbroath as i know hehe A salesman eh..i bet he has all the patter to the old biddies :o)

hutcho1984 - January 25

Horologe Hill & Andrew Barton road. I dont know Arbroath at all really. Yeh he def does have all the patter, lol. What does your hubby do?

vonzo - January 25

we looked at a house on Andrew Barton road, very cheap for the size of it so we figured something had to be up :o) never heard of horologe hill though. My hubby works for michelin, the shifts are a nightmare, always 12hrs but the pennies are good and he has quite a lot of days off but when he's off he needs to sleep for at least a day to recover. Hope you like the house you see tomorrow! My best friends ex lives in Newbigging and it seems quite a nice place.

hutcho1984 - January 26

Hey. That house in Newbigging was perfect! :) bit over our budget but still do-able!we've put a note of interest in. just need to sell our flat now! lol. do u use myspace or bebo ?

vonzo - January 26

that's good! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Where abouts in Dundee do you stay at the moment? I've got bebo it's vonzo.bebo.com wall to wall pictures of Amber on there i'm afraid :o) Did you manage to escape the bebo craze or are you hooked too? :o)

hutcho1984 - January 26

Stobswell, just up from the wellgate. too many junkies around for my liking. lol. yeh on bebo too lol. hutcho1984.bebo.com. Amber is sooo cute :) ive not really updated photos of Allanah yet on bebo, theyre all just from her first few days.

vonzo - January 26

Aww she's sooo tiny :o) what weight was she? I miss Amber being that size, she's a big brute now hehe You look about as happy as me in the hospitla pics, a few hours after giving birth is not really the optimum time to crack out the camera is it?! lol How are you enjoying being a mummy?

hutcho1984 - January 26

she was 7lb 10oz. she was weighed today and shes up to 9lb 8 1/2. I know lol the photos of me in the hospital are ghastly! i lost a lot of blood so was really pale. I love being a mum, its so much fun, she's just a wee sweetie.

vonzo - January 26

7lbs 10 wow i thought she was smaller than that Amber was only 7lbs 3, it was like having a "baby in my pocket" toy. Did you have her in Ninewells? I was booked to go in there but i only realised i was in labour when i was 7cm dilated. Had an argument with both ninewells and Arbroath on the phone because they didn't belive i could be so far on and only just know about it, so by the time Arbroath agreed to check me over i was ready to push. Didn't have time for any pain relief either..OUCH! Was your delivery ok or did you have a wee bit of bother? (just because you said you lost alot of blood)

hutcho1984 - January 26

ouch. yeh my labour was awful. started 3 am on the thurs morning, went to hospital 3 times before they admitted me on the sunday afternoon. had her at 1.16am on the monday. 2 shots of diamorphine to help me rest towards the end but still needed forcep delivery :( had an episiotomy and 2 bad tears, sucked big style. worst experience of my life. but hey it aint put me off from wanting another 2 kids! yeh it was ninewells, the midwives were lovely.

vonzo - January 26

I just managed to get out of being transported to ninewells and having forceps. Amber was posterior but noone knew until she was out, so the midwife was shouting at me to push harder when i physically couldn't push any harder than i was. So they said if she's not out in 10 mins you're off to ninwells in an ambulance. i thought bugger that and pushed with all my little mite and her wee nose got caught because she was facing the wrong way. She finally plopped out though and the midwife apologised for being mean and said i should really have had a section ?!?!?! If they'd have known before i wanted to push that she was posterior they wouldn't have made me try to deliver on my own. I swore i'd never have another one after that pain but now i'm getting all clucky again :o)

vonzo - January 26

WOW sorry only just read that properly, thursday to sunday, that can't have been pleasant. I was in hospital by 3am and she was born at 6.50am I spent the whole time on the floor on my hands and knees splayed over a birthing ball cause i couldnt get comfy any other way....how lady like bum for the whole world to see :o)

hutcho1984 - January 26

Oooh thats scary. Its mad how we can even consider that sorta pain again lol. I wanna wait around 5 years tho till my next, and have 2 close together i think, although i need to convince Kris on that one, he only wants 1 more. lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?