I Got My BFP-pg120965925088

9 Replies
cubbie - May 1

Many of you know that I had a late mc in the beginning of Feb, well I was given the ok to wait just one cycle before ttc and thankfully that was all it took, I got my bfp this week and am due at the end of December. Obviously I'm very excited but nervous too.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - May 1

Congrats that exciting...how far are you and how old is you LO? I am 20w 3d and have an 8 month old DD

cubbie - May 1

I'm 5 1/2 weeks so a long way to go still my older dd is 3.3 and my younger dd is 13 months. How are you feeling, I'm still waiting for the exhaustion and morning sickness to kick in!

kimberly - May 1

Congratulations! There are a lot of moms who were pregnant last year that are pregnant again. I just had my third so no more for me we are done!

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - May 1

I'm just tired lol my daughter is up every 2 hours still but all in all I am excited since the baby is kicking...I live for the kicks, I just love it

tish212 - May 1

WOW congrats, thats so crazy to read, lol i guess you concieved around the same time i did last year, lol since my dd due date was dec 31 (but she was born dec 18th) Thats wonderful that everything is working out how exciting!!!! now you get to restart at the begining of the boards again lol.... congrats!!!!

cubbie - May 1

Thank you! Funnily enough my LMP was March 23 which was is the date of our anniversary and the birth of our second dd so when AF turned up that date dh and I looked at each other and said that as it was our lucky date there's no question whether we'll conceive or not that month!

cubbie - May 1

Nerdy, that's tough that she's still up all night, but at least you'll already be used to no sleep when the new baby comes! lol! Do you know what you're having? We're hoping for a boy this time round (we have 2 girls) but on the other hand with girls it works out cheaper as we don't need to buy new clothes - and I'm so used to changing girls I'm pretty nervous of that peeing everywhere issue with changing boys diapers!

staci - May 1

congrats cubbie!

DDT - May 1

Congrats cubbie! I am so happy for you. I am 35 weeks already with ds2 (due early June).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?