Is This Normal -pg113859634518

5 Replies
Eryn @ MN - January 29

Ellie never spits up but the last two weeks when ever we give her formula she vomits half it out. I know this is common but why all the sudden? She NEVER use to before. And it sometimes is clear. Does this sound normal? She does a lot now and its not after she burps. She just randomly does it and it's clear. She is almost 5 months if that matters. Any thoughts?

LilMum - January 30

Has she been drooling alot? Maybe she is teething and swollowing alot of saliva? Did you change formula's?

CEM - January 30

Interesting..... not sure why it's clear and not the same colour as the formula. The amount has me worried, with respect to fluid loss and electrolyte balance and all that. I would get her checked out just to be sure she's okay. Sometimes what they vomit up can be deceiving, look like alot, but not be much at all. Is she losing weight, cranky?

Eryn @ MN - January 30

We didn't change formula. Its hard to tell if she is cranky because she is very moody all the time. I think she might be in the process of teething.

nicksmommie - January 30

well is she allergic to milk? maybe try a soy base or something....but most def. get checked by a doctor! good luck

HEATHER - January 30

Yup age does make a diff, she is mostlikely teething and swallowing much more saliva thatn you realize, I wouldnt worry my dd does it too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?