Is This Ok -pg117002506652

3 Replies
Danielle19 - January 28

my son is 7 months and has always slept on his back while the last 2 nights he has been rolling over and sleeping on his stomach, is this ok? the only problem is he hasn't been sleeping very good now should i just keep letting him sleep like this or should i flip him back over?

cae - January 28

I was paranoid about my son sleeping on his belly when he was a newborn. I let him sleep on his belly once he was able to turn on his own, which was around 6.5months. I used a sleep positioner for him up til he could turn.

Emmie - January 28

my son has been sleeping on his stomach since he was 2 weeks old. This was the only way I could get him to sleep more than 1/2 hour at a time. He is 9 months old and just fine. Also I believe docs say once they can flip over on there own you dont need to worry about how they sleep.

Kara H. - January 28

My ped said once he can roll, its fine to let him sleep on his belly. She did say to remove everything from the crib besides his crib sheet. That means the bumper, any stuffed animals or comforter. She said a thin light weight blanket was fine. She said if I was worried about him getting cold, to either make his room warmer or dress him warmer for bed.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?