Jolly Jumper-pg116904530984

7 Replies
firstbabe - January 17

Hello ladies......my little one is four months old. She was extremely spoiled over the holidays and now all she wants is to be constantly held. This needs to be weaned off as far as I'm concerned. She has no interest in her swing or her bouncy chair as she wants to be sitting straight up or standing. I'm thinking of setting her jolly jumper up. At what age do you think its okay to put them in it..........no necessarily to jump but just to stand in?

luckysunshine - January 17

My ds has been loving his jumper ever since we set it up for him at 4 1/5 months.

mcatherine - January 17

My son just turned 4 months when we put him in it - he started jumping right away. He loves it!

ashtynsmom - January 17

As soon as she can hold her head up. It is like an exersaucer. If all she is doing is standing, then when she can hold her head up and have good control of it, you should be fine.

Emily - January 17

I agree, as soon as she has head contorl she will be fine. I might add too it isn't ness the holidays that did this. By 4 months both my girls were tired of thier swings and bouncy chairs. They were ready for thier exersaucers and johny jump ups.

firstbabe - January 17

Maybe thats what it is...she can hold her head up so that will be dads project tonight...set up the jolly jumper....

shelly22 - January 17

like someone else said as soon as your lo can hold their head up. My son was in it at 3 months I just put blankets in there so he would stay in 1 spot, he loved it!!

firstbabe - January 17

Thanks for all your input!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?