Jumperoo-pg114930873518

1 Replies
jb - June 3

I was just wondering what age you put your LO in a jumperoo (or similar type). It seems to me that your baby has to have head control and be able to sit up on their own. After reading many posts that people have made, I am under the impression that they just need to be able to hold their heads up and that they are kind of 'propped' up into a sitting position. My dd has desperatly been trying to sit up for a while now but hasn't mastered it yet. Do you think if she was 'propped' up in a jumperoo that it would help her? Btw she is almost 16 weeks. Thanks for any info you can provide.

AmandaManns - June 3

My little guy got in his jumperoo at the age of 3 months. He could control his head and was working on sitting up..he sat up at 4 1/2 months, really good at 5 months. He loved his jumperoo at 3 months and still loves it at 5 1/2 months. I believe that you could put her in there as long as she was propped up. I know my sister in laws twins she would just put a small head pillow in front of them and put them in there. The twins did not like it as much until they got older because it was harder for them but now they are pros at it too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?